Please note that we will include all costs in SA Rand (as these are fixed); we will update regularly with approximate prices in USD and GBP for ease of reference.
Pretty much everything is included in the event and accommodation tickets. By everything, we mean:
- all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner for all days at Champagne Sports Resort)
- all events during the week – this includes:
- Welcome Event (Sunday 28 July)
- Instructor Dinner (Tuesday 30 July)
- SA Braai and Cultural Dinner (Wednesday 31 July)
- Gala Event (Friday 2nd August)
- (if you have booked transport) transport to and from the venue from Johannesburg International Airport
So what is not included?
- Your drinks
- Any specific activities that you wish to partake in on the Wednesday ‘day-off’…
Please also be aware that we are finalising the post-event event (this will be announced before the end of April), and this is also excluded from the above event and accommodation pricing.
First, the good news – all accommodation has been confirmed. However, we are unable to actually book any accommodation on our venue’s systems until at most one year before the event – which means it is not yet possible to confirm any accommodation.
Having said that, there are the following rooms available:
- R1,800 per person, per night for a single room (about £110 / $155 pppn)
- R1,200 per person, per night for a 2x shared room (about £75 / 100 pppn)
- R1,089 per person, per night for a 3x shared room (about £67 / 94 pppn)
- R963 per person, per night for a 4x shared room (about £60 / $83 pppn)
The rooms can be constructed with combinations of single, double, or queen sized beds as required.
In terms of the number of these rooms available, there are:
- 30 single rooms
- 100 double rooms
- 5 triple rooms
- 20 four-person rooms
If people would like to start reserving rooms (on a first-come, first-serve basis) this is possible to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org; however we cannot confirm any until August 2018 at the earliest.
As soon as we are able to start booking rooms formally with CSR, we will communicate this out in advance.
We are working hard to develop a training schedule that will incorporate the best instructors from around the world – both young and upcoming, and wise and grizzled. You can comfortably expect to attend around 3-4 seminars for two days, and have two days of everyone together as well.
As soon as we have confirmed the schedule, we will update this website, and also communicate out via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Junior and Senior Competition
It is a long-standing tradition to include a demonstration competition for both juniors and seniors – and of course, in South Africa, we will continue to honour this!
More information about this will be posted in the coming weeks, but prepare your choreography skills in the meantime…