We understand that South Africa may be a long way to travel for many people, and so have aimed to reduce unexpected costs as much as possible.
The pricing is therefore are follows, per person:
Event ticket: R4,500
Family / Guest Ticket (non-training): R1,000
Transport to and from the venue: R1,000
Accommodation, food: R6,000
Total (jitsuka): R11,500
Total (non-jitsuka): R8,000
What does this include?
- All training for the four days (Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday);
- All travel to and from the venue (from Johannesburg International Airport);
- All food at the venue (breakfast / lunch / dinner) for the entire period;
- The Instructors Dinner (planned for Tuesday evening);
- A specially hosted South African braai (planned for Wednesday evening); and
- Friday evening swanky Gala event.
What does it exclude?
- Special ‘off-day’ activities (more to come on this later – but everything from zip-lining to safari to golf and a bunch more is available…);
- Drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic… these are not, out of interest, particularly expensive – to give a rough idea, a pint here costs about £1.50-£2.50 / $2.00 – $3.50);
- Your flight to and from SA;
- The after-internationals event (again, more to come on this later, but it’s being planned)
Two discounts are available:
- An early bird discount of 8% for those purchasing event tickets prior to July 31 2018; and
- A group booking discount of 1% per person when you book as a group.
To book, please go here.