We understand that South Africa may be a long way to travel for many people, and so have aimed to reduce unexpected costs as much as possible. In addition, we have managed to secure additional discounts from various providers, and therefore have been luck enough to revise pricing for the event, as below.
There is a single ticket price (one for adults, one for children) that covers all of the following:
- All accommodation costs (check-in 28.07, check-out 03.08);
- All food at the venue (breakfast / lunch / dinner) for the entire period;
- Welcoming event on the Sunday evening;
- All training for the four days (Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday);
- The Instructors Dinner (planned for Tuesday evening);
- A specially hosted South African braai (planned for Wednesday evening); and
- Friday evening swanky Gala event.
Payment for the ticket is split into two components – an initial amount of 50%, with the remainder payable at the start of the event.
What does it exclude?
- Special ‘off-day’ activities (more to come on this later – but everything from zip-lining to safari to golf and a bunch more is available…);
- Drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic… these are not, out of interest, particularly expensive – to give a rough idea, a pint here costs about £1.50-£2.50 / $2.00 – $3.50);
- Your flight to and from SA;
- The after-internationals event (again, more to come on this later, but it’s being planned)
The pricing is therefore are follows, per person:
Adult jitsuka: R9 500
Junior jitsuka: R8 500
Transport to and from the venue: R850
Non training folk: R8 300
Please also note that two discounts are available:
- An early bird discount of 8% for those purchasing event tickets prior to July 31 2018; and
- A group booking discount of 1% per person when you book as a group.
To book, please go here.